So perhaps you’ve just completed your PADI Open Water Course and want to perfect your buoyancy. Did you know that PADI offers a peak performance buoyancy specialty to do just that?
Maybe you’ve just finished up with your PADI Advanced Course but want to go deeper still! PADI have that covered too with the deep diver specialty, which allows you to explore depths at 40m. Is underwater conservation your thing? Yep, you’ve guessed it PADI offers the Project Aware coral reef conservation specialty. You want to stay down for longer? How about the Enriched air specialty. PADI specialty dive courses teach you new techniques and give you the tools to enhance your exploration.
THE OCTOPUS Did you know ….
- They’re excellent problem solvers and have been known to remove a plug or unscrew a lid to get prey from a container.
- They collect shells and other objects to construct a fortress or garden outside their lair.
- There’s 300 recognized species.
- They have three hearts.
- They have been found to play with toys and have their own individual temperaments.
- They have the ability to hide in plain site! They can almost instantly match the colors, patterns and even texture of their surroundings. Their predators cruise by without suspecting a thing!
- If all else fails they can lose an arm to escape a predator and just regrow it later!
IPAD’S that’s what! We’ve just bought tablets complete with waterproof pouches for us to use on the boat! Whether it be for identifying fish or going through some theory it just got a whole lot more convenient.